The tec™ 7100 is a very high output pneumatic glue gun with 1000 watt heating developed for industrial use. It works to reduce operator fatigue and reduces downtime due to its time saving speed loader design.
Requires air and electric supply. Maximum 7 bar (100psi), for best results set to 4-6 bar (60 – 90 psi) dependant on output requirements.
Also available in 110v
The TEC 7300 is the version where the cartouches can be top-loaded.
- Melting capacity: 5 kg/hour
- Glue cartridge size: 43 mm
- Voltage: 120 – 230V
- Power: 1000 W
- Temperature control: exchangeable termostat
- Hot melt gun: 195 °C and 215 °C
- Lowmelt gun: 130°C
- Power cord: 3 metres
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Comfortable, smooth trigger
- Ventilated, closed housing with two 500-watt heating elements
- Unique built-in speed loader
- Charging takes a few seconds