The case former folds the bottom flaps of boxes placed on the machine by an operator, thus allowing a time saving of 50%.
F105 automatically folds the bottom flaps of boxes manually entered by an operator. The box, with the bottom flaps folded, are kept in vertical position for the filling operations. Subsequently, the box is driven toward a case sealer by a pneumatic pusher in order to be sealed with adhesive tape.
- Semi-automatic width adjustment device
- Length to be adjusted on the different box sizes
- The machine folds the four bottom flaps. It doesn’t seal boxes
- Side guides automatically (pneumatic device) identify the box width and hold boxes in vertical position to facilitate their filling
- A pusher drives boxes toward the case sealer once the filling operation has been completed
- Boxes storage on the opposite operator side
- Box dimensions
- Min. L 200 mm W 90 mm H 90 mm
- Max. L 600 mm W 500 mm H 500 mm
- Automatic centering of the box
- Box locked in vertical position
- Minimum width & height adjustable