The tec™ 6100 is a high output 43mm pneumatic hot melt glue gun. An extremely powerful tool with a highly efficient heater housing and 500 watt power, capable of dispensing up to 4.1 kilos of molten hotmelt per hour. This tool is ideal for even the most demanding of applications. The tec™ 6100 is made to a very high specification and offers industry a rugged and reliable production tool at exceptional value for money. This gun is supplied complete with an integral gun stand, suspension ring, full operating instructions and a one-year Manufacturers guarantee. Operates using large 43mm adhesive cartridges, re-loading takes seconds. This is the 230v version, also available in 110v if required. Complies with all European safety requirements, designed and built under ISO9001.
The TEC 6300 is the version where the cartouches can be top-loaded.
- Melting capacity: 5 kg/hour
- Glue cartridge size: 43 mm
- Voltage: 120 – 230V
- Power consumption: 1000 W
- Temperature control: exchangeable termostat
- Hot melt gun: 195 °C and 215 °C
- Lowmelt gun: 130°C
- Power cord: 3 metres
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Easy load
- Ventilated housing and silicone rubber mouthpiece casing
- Supplied complete with integrated stand
- Solid PTFE housing with on/off indicator light.