SR20 represents the ideal solution when your packaging line processes boxes with different dimensions.
Thanks to the 4 belts box control, the sealing process is always guaranteed without jams, also in case of overstuffed and empty boxes. Moreover, the pneumatic system allows a fast adaptation to a large range of box dimensions. The robust dual masts frame and the branded components make the SR20 ready for round-the-clock applications. The historical reliability of SIAT machines is fully guaranteed.
The fast-removable taping head, the easy access to the motors and the clear cable management allow an efficient check of the machine, facilitating maintenance operations.
- Pneumatic adjustment of the carton box width and height
- K11R (50 mm) or K12R (75 mm) taping unit
- Top and bottom drive belts
- Drive belts speed 20 m/min.
- 2 motors (0,13 kW)
- Max. output: 15 bpm (average depending on box dimensions)
- Box Dimensions
- Min. L 150 mm W 140 mm H 100 mm
- Max. L ∞ W 500 mm H 500 mm
- Strong design
- Perfect control of the packaging process
- Maximum reliability
- Easy maintenance